Easy on joints & tendons. No pain, all gain.
Little or no weights are used during a SpeedFit workout, so there’s virtually no strain on your joints and tendons, protecting them from injury and preventing further aggravation of previous injuries.
Instead, your work-out is controlled through EMS – or electro-muscle stimulation . This is revolutionary for those with joint problems or injuries, who find conventional exercise options difficult, unenjoyable or impossible.
No jumping or running required to lose unwanted weight, fast!
SpeedFit EMS training, by nature, is low impact . The session can be as gentle as you like, or, we can turn it up a notch or ten – and give you something your muscles will remember! Either way, there’s no running, jumping or skipping required to lose body fat. Even in our SpeedFit cardio sessions. Dynamic, low-impact and effective movements designed to target and strengthen areas of the body prone to injury.
Correct muscle imbalances with EMS training
EMS training can be used to address muscle imbalances such as scoliosis in the spine. Weaker muscles can be targeted and strengthened, allowing overworked muscles to relax and rehabilitate.
Proven Statistics from Scientific Studies
Studies from Bachar Skayni (2020) successfully proved with a survey to 349 SpeedFit members that regular training with SpeedFit EMS results in improvements in musculoskeletal injuries and sarcopenia.
- 66.3% think that SpeedFit plays a major role in their recovery and 83.3% agree that SpeedFit takes their injury into consideration and tailor training sessions to their capabilities.
- During Covid-19 closure, 73.9% of members said their bodies changed and regressed with 19.3% expressing that their injury pain flared up again.
- 82.6% of members consider that Physical activity helps them recover from their injuries, and 76.2 % agree that regular exercising eases their pain.
- Lower back pain was the most common injury between members (28.7%) followed by knee pain (16.0%).
- 27.6% of members always or almost always experienced pain. After joining SpeedFit, almost half of them had reduced patterns of pain with only 15.8% left experiencing similar pattern as to before joining SpeedFit.
- After joining SpeedFit, 46.4 % of members had no more pain or pain rarely happened. Those two options where not present in the data before joining.
- When asked about their pain evolution over time before and after joining SpeedFit, members’ pain appear to have eased and reduced after joining SpeedFit (78.4%). Hence SpeedFit can be found a protective factor against pain.
- In terms of daily activity and the impact of members’ injuries on their day to day life, 53.2% had their injury limiting their daily tasks performance. After joining SpeedFit, only 20.3 % Experienced daily tasks limitation. A drop of 32.9% of the injured member base.